NATURAL HEALING OF THE WHOLE PERSON
TESTING OFFERED AT CLINIC
- Fitgenes or Clinical Services Genetic Profiling – based on the science of how nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices interact with your genes to influence your health and wellbeing. A simple, non-invasive saliva sample which is sent to the laboratory to profile. From the results, I design a personalised program and work with you to maximise your health potential.
- MetaScan – a scientifically validated test known as Bioelectrical Impedence Analysis (BIA), that is a quick, safe and non-invasive screening of the body to ascertain body composition and cellular health. This provides insight into the impact that your diet and lifestyle choices, and nutritional requirements.
- Oligoscan – an analyser or instrument that measures the amount of light emitted by a light source reflected from the skin to determine the concentration of an element in the skin. The cutting edge Oligoscan makes, in real time, a precise analysis of the minerals in the skin and peripheral blood vessels. No biopsy, blood or hair sample is needed. The test does require your Blood type (A, B, AB, O) to ensure accurate results and you need to know your type at the time of your test. Oliogoscan uses Spectrophotometry to measure the optical density of the trace elements, minerals and heavy metals, currently present in tissues.
- Biofeedback Technologies (LIFE System) – assists the body to correct energetic imbalances.
- Zinc Tally – to evaluate the status of a client’s zinc levels
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Urinalysis including pH
- Functional Pathology Testing – to check gut and liver health, hormonal health, allergies and intolerances, environmental toxicities and more.
The Riddells Creek Clinic has a full Naturopathic and Homoeopathic dispensary.
Anita is especially interested in educating and providing you with an understanding of the influences affecting your health and giving you the necessary tools to enable you to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. These changes are supported by dietary and lifestyle adjustments, herbal and nutritional remedies.
Her clinical experience covers a wide range of disorders from acute to the longer term chronic patterns of illness. However, Anita’s specific clinical interests are in:
- All aspects of diabetes management, including prevention
- Cardiovascular health
- Thyroid and autoimmune disorders
- Weight management and healthy eating advice
- Digestive health
- Personalised detox programs
- Inflammatory conditions
- Stress, anxiety and altered sleep patterns
- Lowered immunity
- Supporting people with with cancer including help to deal with side effects of chemotherapy.
Anita works alongside her husband Dr Isaac Golden , one of Australia ‘s most experienced Homoeopathic practitioners.
Anita practices from Riddells Creek Monday-Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Saturday by appointment only.
Ph. (03) 5427 0880 or 0438 359 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.